I know there are lots of you out there reading this that are always on the search for educational apps you can add to your iphone, iPod touch, ipad, etc. If you are like me, then when you let your kids play on devices like that, you at least want the game to be educational. Anyone with me on that??
Bing Note has a new cool app out called ABC’s with Bingzy Bee. It teaches the alphabet with their sounds through songs. It is geared toward kids age 2-6.
I have a daughter that will be 4 tomorrow. She is always wanting to play her siblings’ iPod touches. I occasionally will put apps on them for her to play. All educational, of course! :)
Information about the app from their Bingzy Bee page:
- Features Bingzy’s ABC Song.
- Perfect for PreK and K.
- Available on the iPhone & iPod.
- Developed by a group of award-winning teachers & used in the classroom for numerous years with proven success.
- Song is taught in 4 sections, with a game after each section to reinforce what the child learned. Or, the entire song can be played at one time.
- Sounds are pronounced by a professionally trained teacher.
- ABC’s with Bingzy Bee: Phonics is an essential step for beginning reading. Stay tuned for more in the series.
- WARNING: the song is addicting – don’t blame us if your child is singing the alphabet and its corresponding sounds all day long! :0)
I think Bingzy Bee has super cute songs! Honestly, though, my daughter has not fell in love with the app yet. I think she will, because it really is a fun app. She is really just too impatient for it. Sometimes it will ask her a question and she won’t wait for it to finish! I probably just need to tell her it’s school and then she will love it! She loves doing school! She’s a funny kid.
All in all, I think this app is worth the $1 (I think it’s $1) price tag. It is really well put together and has great characters.
I just went to the app store and it is FREE right now! I would go now and see if it still is!!
Have fun learning!