They are choosing who they will sponsor based on a post that interested bloggers write about why they want to go.
Well, I’m making this easy on them… I decided I would give them 10 reasons NOT to pick me to go to Brandcation with them!
So, here goes:
- It’s only a 5 hour drive for me to get there and I really like long boring drives. This is way too convenient for me.
- I’m a homeschool mom… always with my kids. Why would I want to go away without them… that would be crazy!
- I would meet a bunch of bloggers that I only ‘see’ online… we may end up being super awesome friends. Who really needs new friends anyway??
- I’ve been to Dollywood and it was super fun… do I really need more fun in my life?
- I might meet with some brands that I really get along great with and they may really like me… that would just create more work for me… ugh… work! Who wants that???
- Lots of people have told me I’m not a very fun person to be around, so I’m sure no one there would like me anyway…
- You know those fudge shops in Pigeon Forge? The ones where you gain 5 lbs. more just by looking in the window? Yeah… I won’t stop you from going in. In fact, I will drag you in and show you all the yummy stuff to buy. Hello, 5 new pounds. :(
- While we are in the Wax Museum, I will make sure to point out all the places they messed up so that it will be just a bit less enjoyable. (Or I could make it super funny… your choice.)
- I’m not entirely sure if I am a part of Brandfluential. I thought I had signed up with it, but really I don’t know. Is that bad??
- Let’s face it… I’m waiting until less than 30 minutes before the deadline to write this post. Clearly I don’t care if I win or not… (or maybe I really do want to win, but I was super nervous because I read a couple of the other posts like I say I shouldn’t and they were sooooo well written and I figured I didn’t have a chance… yeah… or that.)
Okay, there you go… all the reasons NOT to pick me.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by MomDot, Minnesota Blogger Life with Levi, and Toni from Just Stop Screaming. And I’m really hoping they all have a really dry sense of humor like me and can read through all this sarcasm and know that they really should pick me, cause I’m awesome and I might be a LOT of fun to be with in Pigeon Forge… oh, and because who cares if you gain 5 lbs. looking at fudge?? It’s yummy and you’re on vacation!