Looking at a website’s most popular posts for a year can give you a good idea of what that site writes about, for the most part.
It can at least give you an idea of what the readers liked to see!!
The following list of blog posts are the posts that people most frequently visited over the course of 2013. It seems to be mostly recipes (in part due to Pinterest!), with a few other sprinklings scattered in there for a little diversity.
I know we are already almost a week into 2014, but I wanted to share with you my top 10 posts in case you missed them. I’ve linked them all up, so all you have to do is click on the name of the post to go check it out!
- Easy Fruit Salad
- Homemade Enchilada Sauce
- Dad’s Cough and Bronchial Concoction
- What Picture Should I have as my Profile Picture for this Whole Marriage Equality Debate?
- Broccoli Salad
- Cheesy Garlic Bread for One
- Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Chinese Pepper Steak (or Chicken)
- 6 Ways to Make Me Leave Your Blog Page
- Slow Cooker / Crock Pot Lasagna
Are you a long time reader? Had you already seen all of those? Was there another post you thought should have made the cut? Feel free to share it in the comments.
If you are new here, I welcome you! Please let me know what you think!