Welcome to week 2 of Confessions of a Natural Mom! If you missed week 1, check it out and see what you missed!
My confession for the week
Generally, most of our meals are made at home. In my freezer, you will find meats and veggies, but no boxed meals. One day this week, however, I was feeling completely lazy one day for dinner. So… I went to Wal-Mart and bought some frozen pizzas… NOT organic… Just plain old nastiness. And you know what? It tasted really good! :)
Why am I sharing this confession?
I’m sharing in the hopes that those that are new on their natural journey will see that us natural guys and gals don’t always make perfect decisions. And to show other natural people that they aren’t the only ones “messing up”.
Join me in the confessional!
Are you a natural blogger? Write up a short (or long) post about something you did this week that was “unnatural”… or something you do on a daily basis… We want to hear the dirt!
Here are the “rules” for the link up:
- Blog each week about one or more things you did that week that was not so natural. Or share something you do all the time that is not considered natural. (Look below for some examples.)
- Come link up to my post every week. I will do my best to have my post up by early Friday morning each week. The linky will stay open until the following Thursday at 11:59PM ET, giving you the rest of the week to mess up live your life and then blog about what you did wrong what you did that might not be considered natural by yourself or others.
- Place the “Confessions of a Natural Mom” button inside your blog post or on your sidebar, whichever you prefer. We want people to find the link-up! You’ll find the code at the bottom of this post. (Update: Some are having trouble copying the code for the button. If you are not able to get it, you can just place a link in the post so people can find the link up that way.)
- Use the hashtag #naturalmomconfessions when promoting your posts and I’ll help you share!
- Please visit at least one other blog in the linky and leave a meaningful comment (optional, but a great way to make new friends and connect with others).